Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy Good Friday!

Heya everyone!

I didnt go for the Easter production after all, still at home doing my homework =( hahha wanna hear my list of homework

1. A lab report on the purification of recombinant proteins
2. Debate on why nurture is more important than nature
3. How i feel about animals being in captivity like the zoo and dolphin lagoon
4. Call an indonesian and have a conversation in BAHASA INDON!!! help me!
5. Lastly, edit my parental care term paper that got criticised quite badly by a person with the pen name Zuj (JJ, not u rite?)

Wow! Looks like a great week ahead for me wahaha. Ok anyway i am going mad again, as usual. And after cell, when faced with the deadlines again, its so easy to let God slip out of my head again.

Looking forward to dinner and service tmr. And remember, we are serving tmr.

HY

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huiyin!!!
*gasp x 3* I forgot abt all the Behavioral Bio assignments!!! Thanks for reminding me that item number 2, 3 & 5 are what I have to do too. And they're all due this coming week. I groan, but thanks... really.

Nope, my pen name isn't Zuj. Why wld I choose such a name... One of my reviewers was more critical than the other also. But both made valid points abt the clarity (lack of) of my paper and that I didn't give my own point of view.

It's a long weekend indeed...

hoh hoh hoh (trying to laugh like the Roman centurion in TGME).

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huiyin, wrt item no. 4, perhaps you want to speak to someone in the Indonesian ministry in church? They would be most willing to talk to you I'm sure. =) How? Keen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home