Yay! my first post here. Hehe.....
Thanks to all who were ushering todae! Had a great "pre-serive" time even competing with HY to put the pens on the chair and when Josh told me he sprayed the air freshener on her. Tsk tsk. SO childish :P
Yupz. It's getting rather stressful now with exams in 1 week's time. Jitters that I cant remember what I am suppose to :( Guess I really appreciated being "thick skinned" and asked P Jan to pray for me and David when we were suppose to be at the alters praying for others today. Even so, must still mug hard.
Hope I get posted to NUH for my first round of clinicals in M3. Then can also go to XA camp! If I'm in Changi... then I dunno wat to do but cry. Mebbe Huiyin can adopt me for mi entire posting there. Haha... its so far away from mi home. *sob*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home