Sunday, July 03, 2005

Juz wanna share something...

Hiya everyone..

Juz wanna share something abt my dad.. He is actually one of the toughest burden/worry/fear in my walk with God. Letting him know abt my decision of water baptism was one of the most nerve wrecking thing tt I had ever had to go through because he is the one who is most against christian and stuffs. BUT hehe can feel myself heaving a sigh of relieve after Thursday =)

I decided to work for my dad for Thursday (as free manual labourer) but I have nias training at night so will have to go to church after tt. And actually I was planning to go to church on my own after working for him 3/4 of the day but as usual his time management is bad and his meeting only ended at 5pm and I would have no time to go back home to bath and still make it to church in time. But my dad offered to drive me home then to the place i am going lah which i still didnt tell him is church but i think he guessed it after i told him its at adam road. I was afraid tt he will refuse to drive me after i tell him actually but i think he guessed it long time ago and he still wanna drive me there and actually he knows which church i have been going.. the one just in front of the overhead bridge. Phew.. he knows where i have been going and he drove me to church, tt is the first time.

Really wanna thank God for encouraging me and showing me tt He is doing things in my family tt I may not see with my eyes and also to call me to hold on for my family, to continue to pray for them and to believe in Him for their salvation. =)

3 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Fiddler's green said...

great =)

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger HuiYin said...

Hey.. I thot the entry didnt get thru and haha was too lazy to type again waha

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Double-J said...

Ok... i'm s-l-o-w (to read this) but PRAISE GOD anyway! Puji Tuhan!

I remember that day you msged to ask about whether you can drive your dad's van to church anot cos it had idols in them... So actually you had expected your dad not to fetch you to church lar.

Thank God He worked things out for you in the end and you experienced a breakthrough in your family. =) Continue to press in for their salvation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home